Actress Katrina Kaif has rocked the viewers with her dance moves in hit item numbers like ‘Sheila Ki Jawani’ and ‘Chikni Chameli’. The Bollywood star has come back with another sensuous number in Salman Khan’s upcoming movie Ek Tha Tiger. Kat has learnt a new dance form of belly dancing for the song ‘Masha Allah’, which was released by the makers of film on July 12.
Katrina Kaif has left no stone unturned for her next highly anticipated movie Ek Tha Tiger, which is being directed by Kabir Khan. The actress has taken lessons on belly-dancing for a song in her ex-beau Salman Khan’s film. The track has gone viral on the internet soon after its release on YouTube.
When the song was discussed, Katrina was shooting on the borders of Turkey and Iraq and that is when she decided to learn the belly dance. She also gave inputs about the way she was to be presented in the number. According to sources, the song ‘Masha Allah’ is an integral part of the film Ek Tha Tiger and Salman Khan has praised Katrina Kaif as he feels that she is extremely beautiful.
However, Ek Tha Tiger, which features Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif in the leads, is one of most-awaited romantic action thrillers of year 2012. Mere Brother Ki Dulhan fame composer Sohail Sen is working on the music of the film. Wajid Ali and Shreya Ghoshal have crooned the song ‘Masha Allah’ for the movie, which is set to release on August 15.Read Also
- Hot Sherlyn Chopra will host MTV Splitsvilla 6
- French Tribune Indian students invents shock-emitting anti-rape lingerie
- Digital experts prove Mona Singh's face was morphed in nude MMS scandal
- Calls grow for Bollywood's Sanjay Dutt to be pardoned
- Kardashians may sue Ford over 'disgusting, vile and offensive' ads
- Noted Malayalam actress Sukumari passes away
- Navneet Dhillon is 50th Femina Miss India 2013
- Sanjay Dutt gets five years in jail in Mumbai blasts case
- Shakira Gives Birth to Baby Boy Milan
- Brit Tom Hiddleston beats Robert Pattinson to become ‘sexiest actor alive’